Saturday, June 12, 2010
Aina won the 13-15 Years old Female and Aisya won the 11-13 years old female in the Animo Sprint Triathlon 2010.
For the benefit of the Saint Jaime Hilario-La Salle School for the Poor Scholarship Fund and project of the De La Salle Brothers.
- Organized by Sunkist Tri Hard, De La Salle Zobel & Ayala Alabang Village Association
- Spearheaded by LSGH Class of ‘81
- Officiated by the Triathlon Association of the Philippines
Aside from the races, there will be a Triathlon & Fitness Fair also at Narra Park after the race on
Sat, June 12, 2010. Booths with exhibits & product displays from triathlon related companies and
groups, lectures, games & competitions, sampling and other merchandising activities, and lots
of fun & other attractions await all who come and visit.
Date & Time:
June 12-13, 2010, Saturday & Sunday
6:00 am- 10:00 am
La Salle Zobel & Narra Park, Ayala Alabang Village
age swim run swim bike run
6 & under 50m 200m 50m 700m 200m
7-8 100m 200m 50m 1.7k 200m
9-10 200m 900m 100m 1.7k 900m
11-12 300m 1.7k 200m 3.4k 1.7k
13-15 350m 2.5k 350m 12k 2.5k
Adult 350m 2.5k (Beginner’s Tri) 350m 12k 2.5k
Sprint: Swim- 950m, Bike- 30km (3 Ocho-Ocho Loops), Run- 6.9km
- Body marking (race numbers) must appear on both upper arms and both legs.
- Bikes must be racked at the designated spot of the bike rack in the transition area.
- Bare torso biking or running is not allowed.
- Vehicular traffic will be controlled but not closed.
- Athletes must follow all traffic rules and watch out for his/her own road safet y
- No iPods & mp3’s may be used by the participants during the race.
- DRAFTING IS NOT ALLOWED for all participants.
Race Course Description:
Swim: LSZ Pool
Modified Ocho-Ocho Loop (Sprint): Go down Narra, then turn left at Molave. From Molave, left
at University Ave, which becomes CCD. At the corner of Acacia (1st time), turn left, then left at
Cuenca, left at Taysan, & then right, back onto CCD. At CCD cr. Acacia (2nd time), turn right, and
then turn right at University Ave.
Country Club Drive Loop for the Mini-Sprint & 13-15 YO’s Triathlon.
On your final loop, carefully turn left at Molave, right at Narra to Transition. Follow the
instructions of the Marshals (e.g. Slow Down, Dismount). The portion from University Ave. onto
Molave & Narra is a CAUTION AREA and NO OVERTAKING will be allowed.
Run: around Narra Park for the STK distances and the Caliraya Loop for the 13-15 YO’s & Mini-
Sprint & Country Club Dr. for the Sprint in a clockwise direction.
Caliraya Loop: Go down Narra, then turn left at Molave. Stay on the left on Molave, then turn left
at University Ave. Stay on the left side of University Ave. (DLZ side) . Run until Caliraya, then
u-turn. Stay on the same side. Run until Molave. Right at Molave, right at Narra to the Finish.
Country Club Drive Loop (CCD Loop): Go down Narra, then turn left at Molave. Stay on the left
on Molave, then turn left at University Ave.., University Ave. becomes CCD. Turn right at Acacia
Ave., right at University Ave, then left at Molave, & right at Narra to the Finish.
- SuperTriKids- U6, 7-8, 9-10, 11-12, 13-15
- Adult Mini Sprint- Top 3 Men & Women
- Sprint- Top 5 Over-All, Men & Women
- Sprint Men Age Group- 16-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34,35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50 & over
- Sprint Women Age Group- 16-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40 & over
- La Salle Division- Sprint
The Awarding & Turn-Over Ceremonies will be held right after the event at LSZ on
Saturday and at Narra Park on Sunday.
Awards and Prizes:
- Medals and product prizes
- T-shirt and refreshments and snacks for all participants
- Medals for individual winners for above mentioned categories
- Team Competition- Individual Medals for 5 members of the Top 3 Teams
Race Day Schedule:
June 12 (Saturday)
5:00 am - Check-in of participants, Body marking, Transition open
6:15 - Start of Races
Order of Waves
- Aquathlon- youngest to eldest
- Triathlon- youngest to eldest
- Mini Sprint
10:00 - Start of Awarding Ceremonies & Snacks at LSZ
10:00 onward - ANIMO Triathlon & Fitness Fair